Livermore Elementary School
107 Gibbs Mill Road, Livermore, ME 04253
Tel: (207) 897-3355 | Fax: (207) 897-3690
Dear Students and Parents:
The handbook, on the right-side of this page, provides specific information about our school’s activities and policies. We urge all students, parents and staff to become familiar with this material and refer to it whenever questions arise. Of even more importance, we ask all parents, students and staff to endorse our core values of Respect, Safety, Caring and Responsibility. By embracing these values and allowing them to guide our actions we believe each of us can attain the greatest possible success in our education, in our service to the community and in our personal lives.
At Livermore Elementary School we expect the best and we achieve the best. At LES this is what you see:
- High academic standards and high academic achievement
- Courtesy and respect for all students and staff members
- Commitment to personal excellence
- Adherence to the rules & procedures of the classroom
- On time attendance to every class, every day
- Dedicated involvement in co-curricular activities
- Service to the community outside of school
- A drug free, alcohol free and tobacco free campus
- A school free of harassment, bullying and teasing
- A school where every student feels safe
Latest News & Updates
Livermore Elementary School Calendar
April 15, 2015 –
There is a meeting for Livermore PTO members from 6-7 pm tonight. The meeting will be in the library at Livermore Elementary School.
Note: Livermore PTO meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6-7 pm in the LES library.